There are few more challenging environments in which to operate than that of the housing market. Every day can bring a fluctuation in sentiment, currency, interest rates, stock levels and clearance rates. This is why we design every one of our campaigns from the ground up - tailoring them to suit the vendor, the property and the market in which we are operating.
A key element of this bespoke approach is the method of sale, which can become a powerful driver in engaging buyers and creating competition.
Top 5 tips for Sellers
Just follow our top 5 tips for Sellers and you should have an easier time selling!
- Do your homework – research recent sales in the area before you list your property
- Speak with a property consultant and a lawyer before listing your home to understand the financial and legal impact of the sale
- Understand the current state of the market vs. 6 months ago so you can be realistic in setting a fair market price with your agent
- Find a real estate agent that has listed and sold successfully in the area
- Make sure that you are showing your property at its best. Fresh paint, clean surfaces, consider staging or even minor renovations – first impressions are everything
5 ways to add value to your home
Looking to make your home look more valuable? Maybe it's in preparation to sell, or maybe you'd just like to upgrade things a bit. Here are our 5 most impactful, and easy, ways to add some value... over night!
- Upgrade lighting to make sure that the home is bright and cheery
- Organize your closets to make them feel spacious
- If old, purchase up-to-date appliances that will make the kitchen look new
- Refinish floors and paint walls where needed
- Have all windows washed to maximize light and views