What to expect?
Are you a company looking for the ideal headquarters or a developer searching for the proper agent to represent an office project? Perhaps you are willing to invest in a profitable commercial project? The higher the stakes, the more important it is to work with professionals in order to reach a profitable result. MD Properties, one of the largest local commercial brokers, can be your partner in this endeavour.
Why work with us?
Today's economic environment favours the companies with clear and sustainable competitive advantages. Timely, intelligent decisions about real estate and maximizing the value of investment portfolios are such advantages. You can attain them with our valuable combination of world-class advisers, proprietary databases, excellent property marketing capabilities and full research and reporting services.
Tenant representation services
The tenant representation team provides professional lease advice to clients requiring a rational analysis of their office needs.
- Analysis of current lease situation
- Analysis of current market rents
- Highlighting occupancy issues
- Defining new space requirements
- Recommending appropriate occupancy solutions
- Identifying new location options
- Evaluating new location options
- Evaluation of financial and non-financial aspects
- Negotiating the best lease terms
- Developing detailed occupancy strategies
- Renegotiation of existing tenancy agreements
- Purchase and sale of office properties
Landlord representation services:
We provide our clients high-quality service and enhance the value of the real estate assets of owners, through maximizing rental values, occupancy levels and tenant quality, while minimizing lease down time.
Our brokers follow a five-step landlord representation process that includes:
- Performing an in-depth market and property analysis
- Creating the proper positioning strategy
- Developing an aggressive marketing plan
- Identifying and negotiating with potential tenants
- Maintaining a proper relationship with landlord for future transactions